Monday, December 12, 2005

What's Happening

Hello all. Thank you for the kind comments on my last post. For those that mentioned it, I agree - my wife is wondrously beautiful. I will try to get a picture of my daughter posted soon. I cannot post them from my computer at work, so I have to use someone elses. Anyhow, I wanted to relay some exciting news from the Carmichael family.
First is that we found out last week that Shekinah and I are expecting our second child. Our due date is August 7th, and we are elated to no end. Micaiah loves babies so we know she will be a wonderful big sister. It is hard to imagine that in a relatively short amount of time we will be a family of four.
Second is that two weeks ago I accepted the offer from Pastor Scott to be the new Associate Pastor at Calvary Community. Shekinah and I are excited, and I am full of vision, excitement, and fear and trembling. As I know that this will be new season full of valleys and vistas. So, I start the first of the year with all pistons firing.
I love this blog thing, it is great to see how everyone is doing. Till next time, be of good cheer.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

Extremely exciting Jeremy and Shekinah! I am also glad that you have joined the blogging world. Thanks for the update and we are looking forward to that big tummy wanderin the halls of church.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Wow! Congratulations you guys! That is wonderful news, a new job and a new baby all in one year-you are blessed! :)

10:02 AM  
Blogger The Webbs said...

By the way, I was doing a little surfing and I just found out that your hottie was a prom queen too! I knew there was a kindredness about us! :-)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Pastor Scott has great taste! First the Webberly's now the Carmichaels! We are so excited for you two and look forward to hopefully getting to see you a bit more than...never! :) And congratulations on your second baby!!! Yeahhh!!!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Grandpa Mac said...

About time you were posting something else. Even my blog is busier than yours...and I'm old! But seriously...Congrats on both bits of news. The new position at church & the new position at home. As far as the due date goes, the first part of August is a good time. Me & Judy's anniversary is the 4th & Chris & Robin's is the 3rd & my birthday is the 19th. Sounds like a good excuse for a month long party. Keep on posting & we want more pics. Come over & use my puter if you want...it's always on. (Works better than I do) Forget that last part...the computer wrote that!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Theospeak1 said...

Jeremy! Awesome to hear from you. I'm glad things are going so well.

I haven't got any songs published yet but I've got one or two copyrighted. Most of my musical work now is with the band, Cypress Grove. There's a link to our website from my blog.

Talk to you soon!

11:19 PM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

Hey there! Thank you for writing, I know it's hard to post when you don't have a computer at home...And, a HUGE congratulations is in order, first for the new baby and secondly, for the new job! Blessings, blessings, blessings! Wow, does it feel weird to be back working at the church again? Remember that first week at CCC with P.Scott, Tammie, Robin, you and I setting up for MC...it was so foriegn feeling. I hope that it feels like home to you now. I must tell you, last night I was in hysterics, crying I was laughing so hard remembering you recounting the many adventures of "Crazy Dave"! Remember him? The golfing in the Church court yard, the karate kicks during volley ball, and him moving the truck for the Pott's at the softball game. I must have laughed for 1/2 an hour last night! : ) I had completely forgotten about him until I saw a contestant trying out for the American Idol show, and there was a guy called Crazy Dave, so of course that's what got me started, then I had to tell all of the stories to Ari. I told him that we will have you tell them next time we see you because you do it so well! Congratulations again!
~Kristen

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home